[Soup] Canneds Flash Fall [Soup] Canneds Flash Fall

Not to shabby

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

None to bad

The animation was great, the powerups were well done, and it wasnt amazingly hard or easy. Overall, a great little timewaister for those last few minutes before work lets out ;)

Coil Coil

Hmmm...

Very interesting, very deep. In actuality, the cryptic poems did contain instructions of sorts, or at least so I felt. A great job, and I do hope another like it comes soon.

Koopiotchi - BasicTrainer Koopiotchi - BasicTrainer

Interesting...

A very interesting concept...would have liked to see more options, or just a touch more challange.

StillBeatingPictures responds:

thanks!

yeah, i guess i DID make it a bit too easy. but, then again, it IS for children, thanks for the review!

Heist II - Greed is Hell Heist II - Greed is Hell

Good job!

A great job on this one; unlike in the first, I was actually freaked once or twice. Cant wait for the additional death traps to be put in (Was really my only complaint, without them its just another point and click)

Battlemachy: Jade Bandit Battlemachy: Jade Bandit

Great work

Very interesting control style, a good storyline (Though it did feel like I was being little forced through it due to the games shortness), and a good challange. And for those folks who think that Level 4 is hard, wait until you get to Level 5 ;)

StormWinds StormWinds

Great Job!

Awesome defense game, the cannon was a tad trickey but once I got the hang of it things worked out great.

HeroInteractive responds:

Thanks!

Vista Vista

Heh...no

Ive run Vista on my computer (The one Im on currently) for several months now, and have only recived the Blue Screen of Death you posted ONCE. (It should be added that I left the computer running for over 72 hours and was running a few high-use progams at the time)